• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to buy Oakley's and use VSP insurance? Online or Retailer?

I'm not really familiar with the Rx in shield like radar EV. But generally I don't like the way they look.. The cut out Rx portion is very small. So not a job I want to stand behind. Google "Oakley Rx radar lenses" they turn out like that.

The technology is polished at edge of Rx lenses so you can't see the "limit" but also it depends on Rx. More Rx, more blended off edge... I.e. -5.00 will be limited more than a -3.50.
Also, can you give me a price quote for Flak 2 XL with the prescription I mentioned? And how long does such an order take? I am in socal. Thanks!

Also, can you give me a price quote for Flak 2 XL with the prescription I mentioned? And how long does such an order take? I am in socal. Thanks!
They should be to you within 15 days if you want a frame too. They will probably be delivered to you if you want lenses only in less time.

Frame and lens will run about $379-$389 depending on frame style shipped. Lenses only $250 :)

They should be to you within 15 days if you want a frame too. They will probably be delivered to you if you want lenses only in less time.

Frame and lens will run about $379-$389 depending on frame style shipped. Lenses only $250 :)
Frame style is Flak 2 XL with matte black. Is there more to specify? Also, it looks like I didn’t share the entire prescription. OD and OS -3.5, Cyl -0.75, Axis 165, PD-29/31.

Since I can’t PM, can you email me? I gave an email address in a previous message above.

Frame style is Flak 2 XL with matte black. Is there more to specify? Also, it looks like I didn’t share the entire prescription. OD and OS -3.5, Cyl -0.75, Axis 165, PD-29/31.

Since I can’t PM, can you email me? I gave an email address in a previous message above.
Email sent to screenname at hotmail

Hi @Chris A Hardaway ,
I am looking to buy some Oakley prescription sunglasses. I have VSP insurance. Can you please ping me at asr26 at protonmail. I can share the details with you.
Thanks, in advance.
When you are able to send me a private message on the Oakley forum let me know. At this time that's the way I'm communicating and sharing information :)

Hi @Chris A Hardaway ,
I am looking to buy some Oakley prescription sunglasses. Oakley "Whisker"...details are as follows...I have VSP Insurance

Prescription: Single Vision

Lens Technology: Prizm™ Everyday

Lens Thickness: Plutonite™ Premium Thin

Lens Treatments: Anti-scratch & UV Protection; Polarized; Oakley Clarity

Color: Prizm™ Black Polarized

Thanks

Hi @Chris A Hardaway ,
I am looking to buy some Oakley prescription sunglasses. Oakley "Whisker"...details are as follows...I have VSP Insurance

Prescription: Single Vision

Lens Technology: Prizm™ Everyday

Lens Thickness: Plutonite™ Premium Thin

Lens Treatments: Anti-scratch & UV Protection; Polarized; Oakley Clarity

Color: Prizm™ Black Polarized

Thanks
If you'd like to email me chrisahardaway@mail.com be my guest. I'll be the email to include a copy of your RX and PD measurement. I'm out of network with VSP. So you'd pay me in full, and seek "out of network reimbursement forms" online or by phone.

Latest Posts

Back