• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which case is this? I need the ballast for it.

Could you show me a picture of the complete setup now that the new ballast is in? I got mine today and am no electrician... either I got the wrong ballast or just do not see how it all fits.... A full visual would help allot Like the picture you show of the old oem ballast is what I need! TYIA
I was able to find the photos from right after I wired it. Not sure if this helps. Let me know if you need better pics.
IMG_4639.png
IMG_4638.png
IMG_4637.png

yea you most likely blown the ballast. Here are the ones I replaced my ballasts with
Just ordered two so thank you... the top is out as well... That one looks right to the oem unlike the phillips... I still have the electrician on call... have a couple more projects around the house needing attention so if I don't figure it out myself gonna just have him do it. I am not well known for patience.

I was able to find the photos from right after I wired it. Not sure if this helps. Let me know if you need better pics.View attachment 1081104View attachment 1081105View attachment 1081106
Yea I fried that ballast LOL! Not sure I wired the red right... I dunno... I get frustrated easy so gonna let the days pass between amazon and here to get the new ballast to think about it. I think I get the other ballast a little better since it has two reds and two blues to work with. Splitting the red to cover both post confused me though I did it the way the diagram showed. Frustrates me because I know this is not super rocket science

Back