• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

šŸ¦˜Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! šŸ˜‚

I agree. Iā€™ve always felt this list was a bad idea. Love @cacatman and his lists, but this one causes more potential harm than potential good.
Actually, one of the big reasons I decided to do this list was to give a ā€œshout outā€ to people who I thought were great sellers.

Re: your concerns.
Itā€™s always buyer beware, We all gather all the info we can get before we send off a large amount of money, and then weigh it up overall. We all do it privately. This is just public.

Iā€™ve changed the title if that makes you feel better. šŸ˜

Last edited:
The narcissism to create this list is one thing. Now that it has been proven 100% entirely faulty, the audacity to continue to defend it is astounding levels of narcissism!!

Just use G&S regardless of what a narcissist on OF tells you

So if it 100% faulty, your saying all the 28 people listed ripped people off and canā€™t trust
No, I didn't say that. But what makes you think any one of them couldn't be the next supposed "trustworthy seller" according to the op to not scam, steal, or con thousands???

The defense of the list's existence after everything that has transpired is astonishing. Its actually laughable, because it exposes people's inability to be honest.

Might as well unblock him if you keep talking & hinting about him
I seriously donā€™t know who it is
I have 3 blocked. It aint my fault heā€™s using tapatalk. As far as I know he should not be even allowed to respond because caca...t blocked him but you know someone has to be in the spot light all the time.

Back