• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

šŸ¦˜Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! šŸ˜‚

@Litos,
Have a look at the feedback of every person that has ripped someone off. Itā€™a 100% until they rip people off.

if they were like Kashton and started ripping off people straight away, people would know. Itā€™s why SARS and MERS killed way less than COVID-19 even thought they were way deadlier.

And also, people change over time. Eg YFG. You do, too. Or maybe not.

Would you still advise me to pay ā€œTrumpā€ his demand of $2000 to ā€œreleaseā€ my property, because heā€™s literally a ā€œpoor guyā€ which was your advice to me AFTER you knew he kept my stuff? See, even you change. Some people just change for the worse.
1) If people change, then remove all mention of that POS YFG so people will take your list somewhat seriously - it's a joke right now

2) I never told you pay Trump - I told you to fold the deal and consider it a loss - Trump is a broke middle thirty year old dude with zero ambitions and a gross job...He took advantage of YOU because of your bad decision making and lack of situational awareness

...and you have more details on Kashton than Trump and YFG...

1) If people change, then remove all mention of that POS YFG so people will take your list somewhat seriously - it's a joke right now

2) I never told you pay Trump - I told you to fold the deal and consider it a loss - Trump is a broke middle thirty year old dude with zero ambitions and a gross job...He took advantage of YOU because of your bad decision making and lack of situational awareness

...and you have more details on Kashton than Trump and YFG...
Yeh i was gonna reference to that but calling out members for negativity isnā€™t allowed unfortunately.

It is lopaka mr camp. I donā€™t want to tag him though, he might post all his meme on this thread :grin:

639f4b7d9f2f06e4ebe23fe81cf8605d.jpg

Blocking Memguy has been liberating. He never actually writes anything meaningful anyways, so nothing to miss. I get my funny memes from @Wesleypipesyo
Memes guy was told by Boss to keep memes in one specific thread that was dedicated to memes. But he still doesnā€™t get it does he now?
I donā€™t understand posting memes in the ā€œWIYPā€.

Latest Posts

Back