• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who doesn’t like carbon!?

crazywayne311

I should Work at Oakley
757 VA
These came in today. Not sure how I got them for what I paid but so glad I went for them.

the lenses have a few marks so these are definitely wearable but nothing too serious!

58373C42-BD6A-4FA8-A4AD-74684AD52394.jpeg

5B324198-FEB6-41A5-B380-23585FC111CE.jpeg

It’s either that they fit into those or they fit into the factory light. One works the other doesn’t. I’ll double check.
I thought I read somewhere the regular Jupiter squared lenses got into the jupiter carbon that the factory light lenses didn’t.
But I can’t find it now

As far as donors go Jupiter squared lenses are donors for jfl frames... at least it says so. Idk if they are exactly a direct swap. I can try when I get home.

1D13400C-86A2-4544-A23D-56BCE26D4A25.png

Oh ok. The donor list has answered one question especially if I need something cut. I was just hoping regular Jupiter squared lenses were a direct swap into Jupiter carbon frames

The lens for Jupiter squared does fit the carbon. I was told they don’t by multiple people at a store but I’ve replaced the lens on my dads Jupiter carbon twice with Jupiter squared black polarized

have funwith those! I wish we made more Half carbon frames. It adds a nice touch. The pitchman r carbon is one of my current favorites

The lens for Jupiter squared does fit the carbon. I was told they don’t by multiple people at a store but I’ve replaced the lens on my dads Jupiter carbon twice with Jupiter squared black polarized

have funwith those! I wish we made more Half carbon frames. It adds a nice touch. The pitchman r carbon is one of my current favorites
So what you’re saying is that a set of Jupiter squarede lenses will more than likely go right in!
That’s great news!
I agree a lot of their half carbon frames look nice and classy imo