• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who On OakleyFourm Would You Like To Meet?

Thanks for the people who thought of me.

I actually would like to meet @YakuzaFloralGangsta (Big Bro from another Mother), @onz Another Big Bro whose in the same country, @SFFrog and @zwc0442 true artist when it comes to custom and actually want to paint the wall with you guys, @jdd32 Another artist I want to meet, @supersharp because he's cool @X-Metal Beast great guy, @Linegear Japan Cause linegear product is awesome, @Hando & @Wesleypipesyo DMV all the way! @mercbezerk & @Pierre Naude Friends from Africa @Jiminy great person.

As for the other list, I haven't had the chance to really have a conversation with you guys but here's the list.
@cacatman Guru of list, @dingo ate my baby, @Chris A Hardaway expertise on lens, @TheWannaBe Rocking the Medusa, @DeepWaterVortex Awesome Profile Pics, @Rick58 another artist, @Funky-Trixtar The ruby thing @OakleyFrankFMJ O knowledge and the famous @QLR1 Selfie Master.

For me it would be Wrist... just because he seems so out there and quirky, would be a fun conversation.

FearGear... to see the awesomeness of his collection and see whats not displayed

Dann too, just to soak up some of his Oakley knowledge....

I didnt even realize I started this thread........ Well I have marked 2 off of the original 3 list. Honestly I am down to meet anyone on here if the stars align right. Already met quite a few over the years.

Back