• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Window Tint - Do you wish?

Am I the only one that wishes Oakley made a window tint, like they could polarize and prizm my car windows in a color I wanted. Oh one can dream.
What tint would you choose?
I know my tinted windows (might be illegally dark) are dark a/f at night and sometimes difficult to see out.

Honestly I would go with a legal pass through setting but it would be emerald irridium for the coating color if they would make it.

Right now I use a ceramic tint by Huper Optik, helps with the southern heat a ton. Put it in a few years ago. Makes my A/C more efficient and the car cooler on the inside by a good bit.

I had some very illegal 2.5% tint on my last car, never doing that again
I had limo tint on the entire rear of my sierra denali doors and rear glass for the truck. Yeah that was a mistake lol, looked great though.

DSC_4330.JPG

I had limo tint on the entire rear of my sierra denali doors and rear glass for the truck. Yeah that was a mistake lol, looked great though.

View attachment 695500
Yea it does look cool, you at least had the back ones only, all 5 of my windows i did them with it, again big mistake 😂. Thankfully i never hit anything or anybody while backing out of tight places

i had a ford fusion

Yea it does look cool, you at least had the back ones only, all 5 of my windows i did them with it, again big mistake 😂. Thankfully i never hit anything or anybody while backing out of tight places

i had a ford fusion
Yes I used those sensors for parking and the back up cam religiously after that. It did lighten up a touch, but not much.

Back