• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Juliet & TimeBomb 2 set

Oakleynerd

Staff member
Premium Member
Hello Oakley family,

i came across a set with the Juliet and the Time Bomb 2 watch. Does anybody have an idea about the current price range for such a set? It‘s brand new and afaik pretty limited and hard to find….

THX for the help!

IMG_6719.jpeg

IMG_6718.jpeg

There is a 50/50 chance I am wrong about this but it seems like I recall there was a Juliet and Timebomb 1 set at one time that was in super limited quantities done with the Ichiro Juliets. I am almost certain the TB2 did not come in any packages like this... I want to say that you have a potatohead setup there meaning 3 pieces that did not originally come together but are now and it works LOL!!!

Someone tell me how wrong I am cause I know I am about something anyway....

o-review SKU 26-308

found one on ebay for US $ 16,888.88 😢

would sell mine for US $ 5,555.55 😂

Last edited:
Hello Oakley family,

i came across a set with the Juliet and the Time Bomb 2 watch. Does anybody have an idea about the current price range for such a set? It‘s brand new and afaik pretty limited and hard to find….

THX for the help!

View attachment 1137127

View attachment 1137128
Not sure about the value but I did pass on these as there was supposed to be plate or something that didn't quite work into the release. IT is supposed to have a inscripted plate something about the last X (10/50/15 whatever) timebomb 2s and the concept was put together when they were having all the stores pull back the watches to HQ.

Curious what serial your final 10 set is. There should be a secondary serial below the original TB2 serial that is XX/10

I think the time bomb and Juliet’s are different from the last 10 timebombs. And the last 10 are not really the last 10 as the numbers are all over the place for those last 10.
The Timebomb and Juliet’s on EBay for a ridiculous price are how that set came as far as I know.
Not 16k for sure.
But those and the “last 10” are two different animals.
I think Joe had both sets as he tried to sell them to me.

Back