• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX and Dillon Drake.

Jase_nz

I should Work at Oakley
Australia
I am thinking of selling a couple of xx as I've got too many. Question is I've also got a brand new pair of Dillon drake which I know can be cut into certain x metal lenses. Should I sell them seperate or together ? Get them cut or leave them to the buyer?

Are the silver lenses desirable? If so what is a fair value for them?
20200129_124223.jpg

Keep them separate.

Drakes are pretty useable on a couple of frames. Donors usually sell in the $170 range and the frame may add some. Dillons are very streaky...so prices change a bit.

Silver and Blue are generally the most desirable.

Keep them separate.

Drakes are pretty useable on a couple of frames. Donors usually sell in the $170 range and the frame may add some. Dillons are very streaky...so prices change a bit.

Silver and Blue are generally the most desirable.
Excellent advise as always @Atticus . ill not get them cut and list them separately to the XX. I might put them on the same ad though in the x metal exchange if a buyer wants both I can ship together! kinda like how they put chocolate bars next to the milk at the supermarket!

Excellent advise as always @Atticus . ill not get them cut and list them separately to the XX. I might put them on the same ad though in the x metal exchange if a buyer wants both I can ship together! kinda like how they put chocolate bars next to the milk at the supermarket!
I think that’s a fine idea since most people would use a Drake for some sort of X Metal.

Sir, we shop at different grocery markets.

Back