• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XX TiO2 w/Sapphire lens, and extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For sale, XX TiO2 in mint condition! Price is $550 shipped paypal F&F or you add fee, US only please. I will shipped USPS priority insured. SOLD

The details:
-TiO2 frame refinished by X-Man just last month (original finish was 24k) no serial on frame, frame was tuned up at same time so tighter than OEM

-New OEM Juliet earsocks (less than a month old with a hand full times being worn)

-All other rubber is New Linegear (less than month old with a hand full times being worn)

-New Custom cut OEM Turbine lens in Sapphire (non polar); Cut done by Infinite Hero, fits frame great, minor chipping of the lens from cut, cannot be seen when mounted in frames

-New Custom cut OEM Big Taco Ruby (non polar); Cut done by Infinite Hero, does not fit perfect, minor gap at top of frame when mounted, no light leak noticed when worn though (at least non I could tell), can be used in XX or cut down for Juliet or Penny if you have the skills.

-Well used OEM 24k lens, light swirl marks, not noticeable when looking through lenses.

Pictures do not so the sapphire lenses justice! They are a very bright blue almost like a teal in sunlight, pretty much no purple. I was going for a old school meets new school with this frame (old school x-metal, new neXt metal Badman color scheme.

Reason for sale is they are just too "loud" for me and my tastes, I find myself picking my X-metal/BI XX's over these almost every day unless it's overcast and I'm wanting to pick up a new CCW pistol.

I have $375 in the frames, $90 in the refinish, and $210 in the lenses, price is firm, please no trades. I'm already regretting letting them go but I am really wanting a new CCW.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Wow those Sapphires compliment that frame configuration beautifully.

nice setup! GLWS!

Hmmmm?!?!? What are you considering for a CCW?:cool-20:

Still available, I can do $500 shipped without the ruby lenses as well.

Argh! If I didn't have several TiO2s already I would snatch these right up. Along with thise Sapphires :(

H&K P2000SK .40 Yup, yup. Shhh!!

Weird how Turbine base curve is a light 6......and the XMXX requires an 8.75......good thing they aren't Polarized......

Username Hidden said:
Weird how Turbine base curve is a light 6......and the XMXX requires an 8.75......good thing they aren't Polarized......

It's been discussed plenty on this forum already, the Turbine is listed by Oakley as a 6 something but actually measures as a 7 something. There are no issues at all using this lens when the cut is done by a professional with a machine...

I can tell no difference between my big taco and turbine cut Romeo 1s

Status
Not open for further replies.