• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

You may only bump your thread every 48 hours

to me, with extra new lenses included, it is worth $800 and I'm not willing to let it go for much less than that, especially considering paypal fees and shipping. So if that is NOT what YOU think they are worth, don't buy them, simple for you!
In my experience, they are really hard to find, and brand new forget it, but if you do find them, and with extra lenses.. 800 is not ludicrous.
I have sold for less in the past yes, were they brand new no. At one point I even let a rootbeer frame with custom rubies go for 250 bucks... would never ever do that again. That was then this is now, and they still aren't being made anymore. Again if don't like it just keep moving, thank you come again

to me, with extra new lenses included, it is worth $800 and I'm not willing to let it go for much less than that, especially considering paypal fees and shipping. So if that is NOT what YOU think they are worth, don't buy them, simple for you!
In my experience, they are really hard to find, and brand new forget it, but if you do find them, and with extra lenses.. 800 is not ludicrous.
I have sold for less in the past yes, were they brand new no. At one point I even let a rootbeer frame with custom rubies go for 250 bucks... would never ever do that again. That was then this is now, and they still aren't being made anymore. Again if don't like it just keep moving, thank you come again
So what you're saying is your gonna keep them forever?

You should be able to bump it every other day. It daily if pay me chicken nuggets.

Not really sure where you're shopping but I bought and sold 2 separate BNIB - never used - PB1 (matte black/titanium and polished/gunmetal) at $550/per on OF. And this was all within the last year.

I have no idea what you paid for them or when you got them, but oftentimes, people make the mistake of thinking something is worth what they paid for them when that is just plain false.

There’s a few sellers that overprice stuff on here, it’s an open market, it can sit if it doesn’t sell, eBay would be a better option for stuff that people want to sell higher for, the forum has a set ideal what things are worth, but that doesn’t make it a set price. But this is a community of Oakley is enthusiast, so we keep it to a reasonable price to help out members in owning a pair they are looking for

I said that as an example. I've sold pairs on here for $450 or so that are complete. Additionally, if you check past sales this year, sales for BNIB PBIs regular release colorways don't exceed $600. They're usually $500-550, give or take $20.

$800 is simply ludicrous. No bullying here, just saying the facts as I assume you want to make a sale.
That assessment seems fair. Maybe the limited editions, like Tron.
@BoostBear

Sounds like you got insane deals, good for you. Some other guy got a pair of R1's for $50 too... doesn't mean those are fair market value price, just means someone didn't know what they had and got taken advantage of, or was desperate for cash.
Everyone's lurking for the below value deals aren't they? PB1 was $600 new when they were still being made...no longer being made... you'll never convince me fair market price for a bnib pair is $350, sorry.
Some poor sap selling for $350 because they need cash, forum lurkers waiting to pounce...I'm not desperate and won't be taken advantage of, sorry if you don't like that or disagree with the price.
It all comes down to what are you selling, for what, and where?

If your trying to make top dollar - don’t make it off your fellow collectors.
This is coming from a guy who bought your $650 R1 + Ruby lenses — the single most expensive R1 frame I ever paid for. Also wasn’t described accurately, Yes I remember.

Go to Ebay, or Craigslist and try and take advantage of those people - why are you trying to screw over new O forum members?
(Your sales prices are such that only the ignorant and un-informed will purchase).

I didn’t comment in your sales thread either.

Latest Posts

Back