• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
z-memes-12-3.jpg

Okay, I am just gonna say this and leave it here -

Climate change is real folks. I am a professional skier; my parents were skiers too. My sport is on its way out if things continue at this rate. This is a scientific fact!! Winters have gotten so bad that the only ski venues that can stay alive in most parts of the world are the ones that blow snow or bring it in on trucks from the high altitude mountains.

Trump does not believe in climate change. Biden supports the Green New Deal. Done.

Lmao at the guy above me and at climate change.

only thing that is consistent is MOTHER NATURE period. What MOTHER NATURE does will be done period. If it’s a drought it’s Mother Nature. If it’s extremely wet it’s Mother Nature. Whatever is going on it’s Mother Nature doing the change to adapt to things going on.

if your relying on science then I guess your relying on the scientific theorists that says GOD is not real and they need proof. Uh read the Bible is my answer to that.

Okay, I am just gonna say this and leave it here -

Climate change is real folks. I am a professional skier; my parents were skiers too. My sport is on its way out if things continue at this rate. This is a scientific fact!! Winters have gotten so bad that the only ski venues that can stay alive in most parts of the world are the ones that blow snow or bring it in on trucks from the high altitude mountains.

Trump does not believe in climate change. Biden supports the Green New Deal. Done.
🎻😢 Use the rink at the lodge you will have more fun playing hockey 😉

Lmao at the guy above me and at climate change.

only thing that is consistent is MOTHER NATURE period. What MOTHER NATURE does will be done period. If it’s a drought it’s Mother Nature. If it’s extremely wet it’s Mother Nature. Whatever is going on it’s Mother Nature doing the change to adapt to things going on.

if your relying on science then I guess your relying on the scientific theorists that says GOD is not real and they need proof. Uh read the Bible is my answer to that.
He's afraid he has to go get a real job

Damn y’all are mean for no reason lol
I am sorry no reason you blame something out of trump's control on him you say he doesn't believe it which is not true then you bitch because you can't go down a hill on snow fast when Democrats are pushing quarantines and everybody lost their job so forgive me if listening to someone bitch about snow read the Bible or a damn science book you cry about the snow and I am the bad guy oh well I guess we should vote for biden so we can get more snow

I am sorry no reason you blame something out of trump's control on him you say he doesn't believe it which is not true then you bitch because you can't go down a hill on snow fast when Democrats are pushing quarantines and everybody lost their job so forgive me if listening to someone bitch about snow read the Bible or a damn science book you cry about the snow and I am the bad guy oh well I guess we should vote for biden so we can get more snow
One more thing ask the families of the officers, firemen and emts getting shot because the Democrats cut funding if they give a damn about the snow

1. Have you ever heard of a period or a comma. Damn. This was hard to read.
2. Trump does not believe in Climate Change and that is well documented. Here is a link to 115 of Trump’s tweets in which he denies its existence.
3. Of course Trump can do something about it, he is the president of the United States. The US is 2nd only to China in annual global carbon emissions. In 2017 he left the Paris Climate Accord which was a global agreement between numerous countries to address climate change. He is capable of passing legislation that limits carbon emissions from big corporations and moves us towards clean/renewable energy.
4. This has nothing to do with whether or not someone believes in God. It is possible to believe in God and also accept that climate change is occurring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back