• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Have you ever heard of a period or a comma. Damn. This was hard to read.
2. Trump does not believe in Climate Change and that is well documented. Here is a link to 115 of Trump’s tweets in which he denies its existence.
3. Of course Trump can do something about it, he is the president of the United States. The US is 2nd only to China in annual global carbon emissions. In 2017 he left the Paris Climate Accord which was a global agreement between numerous countries to address climate change.
4. This has nothing to do with whether or not someone believes in God. It is possible to believe in God and also accept that climate change is occurring.
Oh I apologise for my grammar and lack of punctuation. I would just like to thank you for informing me that when I drive my car to my real job that is one less day you get to get on the slopes and I have to hear about how much better than I and the rest of us you are. 😉

Okay, I am just gonna say this and leave it here -

Climate change is real folks. I am a professional skier; my parents were skiers too. My sport is on its way out if things continue at this rate. This is a scientific fact!! Winters have gotten so bad that the only ski venues that can stay alive in most parts of the world are the ones that blow snow or bring it in on trucks from the high altitude mountains.

Trump does not believe in climate change. Biden supports the Green New Deal. Done.
But Donald Trump have only been president for 4 years....he managed to make the snow melt all over the world?
One would think it has been a long time coming.... shouldn't the previous 4 or 5 presidents have stopped it?
if you think it can be stopped.

And if Joe gets elected , you think he can do anything? I doubt he will be able to stop global warming.

Of course, if he nukes India and China.... then 40% of the earth's pollution will be gone, and snow might come back, i will admit to that.

1. Have you ever heard of a period or a comma. Damn. This was hard to read.
2. Trump does not believe in Climate Change and that is well documented. Here is a link to 115 of Trump’s tweets in which he denies its existence.
3. Of course Trump can do something about it, he is the president of the United States. The US is 2nd only to China in annual global carbon emissions. In 2017 he left the Paris Climate Accord which was a global agreement between numerous countries to address climate change. He is capable of passing legislation that limits carbon emissions from big corporations and moves us towards clean/renewable energy.
4. This has nothing to do with whether or not someone believes in God. It is possible to believe in God and also accept that climate change is occurring.
I am not a big fan of Trump's stance on the environment either..... but as i have said before, you can't support a politician 100% and just follow him/her blindly, there will always be stuff you don't agree on. But what have the alternative been? look how hillary, biden, and the libs seem to hate their own people.

And if the environment is so important to dems and libs, why have they spent the last 4 year talking about Trump's taxes, transvestites in the military, and the stripper he paid off....... i mean, what the hell !?

You would think there was more import issues than petty personal attacks...... wouldn't you agree?

Lmao at the guy above me and at climate change.

only thing that is consistent is MOTHER NATURE period. What MOTHER NATURE does will be done period. If it’s a drought it’s Mother Nature. If it’s extremely wet it’s Mother Nature. Whatever is going on it’s Mother Nature doing the change to adapt to things going on.

if your relying on science then I guess your relying on the scientific theorists that says GOD is not real and they need proof. Uh read the Bible is my answer to that.
This! I know nobody that denies climate change. What the problem I see is that people want to blame humans for climate change. Earth has been changing for billions of years, going through ice ages and heat waves. But people want to spend billions on and blame it on the 0.01% to 0.1% that can actually be attributed to humans. Also, nobody wants to point out India and China leading the world in pollution.

3. Of course Trump can do something about it, he is the president of the United States. The US is 2nd only to China in annual global carbon emissions. In 2017 he left the Paris Climate Accord which was a global agreement between numerous countries to address climate change. He is capable of passing legislation that limits carbon emissions from big corporations and moves us towards clean/renewable energy.
This is why I am voting for him again. The paris climate accord is a scam where the US is footing the bill for everyone else. It is nothing more than another NATO or UN where the US contributes the most but receives the least. No thanks, I would rather my tax dollars not go to other countries!

But Donald Trump have only been president for 4 years....he managed to make the snow melt all over the world?
One would think it has been a long time coming.... shouldn't the previous 4 or 5 presidents have stopped it?
if you think it can be stopped.
I am still waiting for the next ice age I was promised all throughout school
And if Joe gets elected , you think he can do anything? I doubt he will be able to stop global warming.
He won't do anything because he can't. Mother Nature has been changing for billions of years and anyone who thinks they can change it suffers from some sort of mental retardation. All biden will do is increase taxes which, again, will not fix the issue.
Of course, if he nukes India and China.... then 40% of the earth's pollution will be gone, and snow might come back, i will admit to that.
This might work because something like 90% of the pollution in the world comes from India and China.

This! I know nobody that denies climate change. What the problem I see is that people want to blame humans for climate change. Earth has been changing for billions of years, going through ice ages and heat waves. But people want to spend billions on and blame it on the 0.01% to 0.1% that can actually be attributed to humans. Also, nobody wants to point out India and China leading the world in pollution.

Agree, instead of going with "stop climate change" the mantra should have been "stop pollution"

Everyone can get behind that. Terrible air quality in many cities all over the world. That has to be stopped.

Some of the worst air quality in the US is out in California, right? And that state is run by people that hate Trump, and thereby also his stance on the environment.... but that does not make any sense, they have had bad air out there for 40 years+ right?

Why have they not taken steps to stop it? Why are they saying that Trump is a POS, when they haven't taken care of their own cities and people?

Agree, instead of going with "stop climate change" the mantra should have been "stop pollution"

Everyone can get behind that. Terrible air quality in many cities all over the world. That has to be stopped.

Some of the worst air quality in the US is out in California, right? And that state is run by people that hate Trump, and thereby also his stance on the environment.... but that does not make any sense, they have had bad air out there for 40 years+ right?

Why have they not taken steps to stop it? Why are they saying that Trump is a POS, when they haven't taken care of their own cities and people?
This! Spending billions of dollars to stop the 0.01% to 0.1% that can be attributed to humans is a waste of money. I agree, stop pollution because the climate will change regardless of what humans do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back