• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For you tax return people.

5d0b3aecfb8692f4c349bf99b2c65709.jpg

1. Have you ever heard of a period or a comma. Damn. This was hard to read.
2. Trump does not believe in Climate Change and that is well documented. Here is a link to 115 of Trump’s tweets in which he denies its existence.
3. Of course Trump can do something about it, he is the president of the United States. The US is 2nd only to China in annual global carbon emissions. In 2017 he left the Paris Climate Accord which was a global agreement between numerous countries to address climate change. He is capable of passing legislation that limits carbon emissions from big corporations and moves us towards clean/renewable energy.
4. This has nothing to do with whether or not someone believes in God. It is possible to believe in God and also accept that climate change is occurring.
Ok.... Some believe its real and some do not. Show me a report and I will show you 5. I do know however is that Biden has had his time to make a difference, not only in his decades of "public service", but 8 years as VP. WHY IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK HE WILL CHANGE ANYTHING NOW? Because he said he would? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
I would give anything to live in Liberal Fantasyland just for one day, but I do have to go to work to earn money to pay for all the deadbeats that decide to live off the government tit.

For people who falsely accuses others of racism because they support President Trump, following your logic supporting biden would make you a hair sniffing pedophile who gropes women and is a racist

Who here ( in America) thinks race relations were worse in 2008 than they were in 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back