• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am all for boning the tax system, but Trump made it an art form. have you guys actually read it? there is some serious shady goings on in there.

the green new deal is another media grab at best. unfortunately it is not the federal legalization of weed, now THAT would be a Green New Deal to get behind.

you can google 'race relations' and within 1 page there are several articles on how they were worse under Obama, AND how they were worse under Trump. This topic is a perfect example of how the media edges the side they lean on to push an agenda. The only looser here is the people they are dividing.

i am all for boning the tax system, but Trump made it an art form. have you guys actually read it? there is some serious shady goings on in there.

the green new deal is another media grab at best. unfortunately it is not the federal legalization of weed, now THAT would be a Green New Deal to get behind.

you can google 'race relations' and within 1 page there are several articles on how they were worse under Obama, AND how they were worse under Trump. This topic is a perfect example of how the media edges the side they lean on to push an agenda. The only looser here is the people they are dividing.
It also proves he didnt pay stormy daniels, have any payments to or from Russia, and that he is asset rich and not much cash on hand.
Google itself is full of bias, so "googling" any more to show a point, will have you looking for your preferred answer.
Typical NYT, takes portions of these illegally obtained taxes and sewn together fake rage:

Trump paid millions when he filed for an extension in those years and later used business investment tax credits to reduce his tax bills to just $750. The paper says the president did not get a refund for the overpayment. Instead, the extra money will get applied to future tax bills. So the real story here is Trump apparently overpaid his taxes in his first years in the White House.

only if you answer your own question in your google search.

Asset rich, is still taxable. every business works hard to show a loss, but i think he may be over reaching a tad on stating the purchase and use of some of his property.

but then, i might have embellished some mileages as a 'contract mechanic' on my wife's work vehicle, when she had a business. so who am i to complain about him doing essentially the same thing with more zeros behind it.

What's more shady? A business guy that knows how to manipulate the tax system? Or politicians somehow making millions off their meager salaries?

yikes man, if the 2 top candidates are people we have to figure out who the LEAST huge POS is... we as a people, have failed.

i am not arguing for Biden here either....

i will point out that lots of foreign diplomats have stayed in Trumps properties, and paid a lot more than normal amounts of money to do so. you think that was a grand tip for the wait staff???

I would go green too, if it was cheaper. The solar panel guy is charging me 35gs for 30 yrs to pay :cry: Stupidly pathetic, and damn scrubby tesla car with a 300mile range cost 50k and that’s their cheapest. HELL NO!!!

The awd LR is nice, solar panels on the garage supplies more than the car uses :D

yikes man, if the 2 top candidates are people we have to figure out who the LEAST huge POS is... we as a people, have failed.

i am not arguing for Biden here either....

i will point out that lots of foreign diplomats have stayed in Trumps properties, and paid a lot more than normal amounts of money to do so. you think that was a grand tip for the wait staff???
Hahaha. Still fishing. If there was anyone that needed to be squeaky clean, or at least real close to it, it's gotta be that 'shady' guy you're only 'speculating' about. The other side have been searching intensely for ANYTHING THEY CAN FIND. Something illegal that they can use to get rid of that guy. Believe me, if there was ANYTHING, it would have come out looooong ago. Something to be said about that huh?

Wanted to do that end with a question thing. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back