• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

šŸ€ 2023-2024 NBA season/playoffs šŸ€

warriors got killed
houston a joke
a little disappointed with that pels game but credit to the Heat.

First game of the season my Bulls gave up 83 points in the first half.... in the preseason we actually looked pretty good.... I'm not sure what I expected.

I don't care what anyone says, Lonzo is a bust, Gelo will never play a real NBA game, but Melo is freaking NICE !!!

he's going to be scary when he hits his stride...

Houston finally got everyone back (been playing with only 9 players to start the season)...

Now that they're playing at full force, they beat a good Kings team that will probably land a 5 or 6 seed out West - dangerous backcourt, led by the Houstonion DeAaron Fox...

I feel the Rockets will be a top 4 seed once they all learn to play with eachother...

Beard can leave the strip club at 4am with 2 or 3 hoes, then show up at the gym at 5:30pm and drop a 40 piece on your ass...

Wood is going to average 25/11 if he keeps messing around...

Wall looks like he's 26 years old again...

Cousins looks healthy and trim...

This team can win 48 games this year, assuming everyone stays put and stays healthy...

I don't care what anyone says, Lonzo is a bust, Gelo will never play a real NBA game, but Melo is freaking NICE !!!

he's going to be scary when he hits his stride...

Houston finally got everyone back (been playing with only 9 players to start the season)...

Now that they're playing at full force, they beat a good Kings team that will probably land a 5 or 6 seed out West - dangerous backcourt, led by the Houstonion DeAaron Fox...

I feel the Rockets will be a top 4 seed once they all learn to play with eachother...

Beard can leave the strip club at 4am with 2 or 3 hoes, then show up at the gym at 5:30pm and drop a 40 piece on your ass...

Wood is going to average 25/11 if he keeps messing around...

Wall looks like he's 26 years old again...

Cousins looks healthy and trim...

This team can win 48 games this year, assuming everyone stays put and stays healthy...
Harden is a great scorer. No question about that. But when the game is on the line he screws up all the time. All of a sudden he goes 2-18. Time and time again. He is a head case. He canā€™t seem to put it together. Iā€™ve been in his corner for years but reality is he is missing that killer gene to step up to the plate and destroy his opponents. Regular season when games donā€™t mean much he lights everybody up. Nobody can stop him. So why in the playoffs does he turn into a pumpkin? Nobody can stop him but himself. He is so gifted and itā€™s quite sad. Houston could trade him and get some descent players and get the Rockets a Championship. I donā€™t think Houston will ever win the Championship with HardenšŸ˜”

Harden is a great scorer. No question about that. But when the game is on the line he screws up all the time. All of a sudden he goes 2-18. Time and time again. He is a head case. He canā€™t seem to put it together. Iā€™ve been in his corner for years but reality is he is missing that killer gene to step up to the plate and destroy his opponents. Regular season when games donā€™t mean much he lights everybody up. Nobody can stop him. So why in the playoffs does he turn into a pumpkin? Nobody can stop him but himself. He is so gifted and itā€™s quite sad. Houston could trade him and get some descent players and get the Rockets a Championship. I donā€™t think Houston will ever win the Championship with HardenšŸ˜”
I'm waiting for a trade to happen, but I don't want garbage Ben Simmons and some picks...

we're literally trying to trade arguably the best scoring machine since MJ, who holds an MVP and a guy who's been in the playoffs essentially his entire career...

We won't make a trade "just because he wants it"...Rockets control Harden's balls and he knows it...

BUT, if the Rockets get a good haul for him, they'll push the button...

Rockets got on ok haul.

Nets did themselves in, though, for 3 players are UFA's end of next season. I mean I get it, having this option on the table is insanely hard to come by, but if this fails....KD turns into a crybaby or reinjures himself, Kyrie turns extra weird, Harden becomes extra fat.....guess that's worth the risk. Kinda rooting against them despite being a Kyrie fan. Harden really just makes that suck. Can only wonder if KD is going to come to the same conclusion as Westbrook and CP.

Latest Posts

Back