• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🏀 2023-2024 NBA season/playoffs 🏀

I wanted the Lakers to win another ring so bad, but this current 7th seeded Lakers team IS NOT the Lakers team we watched in January...

they will get run right outta the first round 🥺🥺

I wanted the Lakers to win another ring so bad, but this current 7th seeded Lakers team IS NOT the Lakers team we watched in January...

they will get run right outta the first round 🥺🥺
First round against Phoenix???? 🤣 that would be a major collapse on james part if that happened.

I’m hoping my Jazz finally win a Championship. But I’m not holding my breath. They could lose in the first round. I hate LeBron as much as you hate the Katos @pjd1234 🤪😜
Right there with you buddy. For what it's worth I think he's a great guy for what he does off the court, but on the court, he's a whiny B%$ch who gets away with everything. This will be the story of the 2021 NBA season, Lebron shaking off his injuries and single handedly (well with a little help from the officials) willing the Lakers back to the championships from the 7th seed.

Don’t count them out. Any team with LeBron has a chance.
I said that before he turned 36...

this team around him would win the finals if he was 31 again...

but right now, they can't go through all of these teams to win...

Right there with you buddy. For what it's worth I think he's a great guy for what he does off the court, but on the court, he's a whiny B%$ch who gets away with everything. This will be the story of the 2021 NBA season, Lebron shaking off his injuries and single handedly (well with a little help from the officials) willing the Lakers back to the championships from the 7th seed.
“I’m the greatest” is where I lost respect for him. He is no MJ.

“I’m the greatest” is where I lost respect for him. He is no MJ.
I lost respect for him right out of high school when he proclaimed himself "King" and then the whole
"South Beach" thing and the fact that I'm a Celtics Fan (shhhh). I totally get the Athlete confidence and arrogance thing but prove something first, Def no MJ especially as he plays in the age of you can't touch me but I'll mow you down on my way to the basket and MJ played in a much more physical era.

Back