• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ads blocking options

Kingme

I am Jim Jannard...
Southern California
There is an ad bar at the bottom of my screen inside my PM’d messages list. It blocks my ability to delete old messages. Even clicking the “X” on the far right side won’t make it go away. Anyway to adjust it so it doesn’t block this area?

1353D30F-7082-4050-9AD6-E984ED9317ED.jpeg

It depends on the device (phone/laptop/tablet/desktop). On my desktop, the bottom ad bar prevented me from seeing the first person who gave me a like for one of my posts, BUT did not hinder the use of the conversation list at all.

Consider becoming a Premium Member. When I changed to the Premium Membership, the entire site became so much more pleasant to use... quicker and unobstructed.

Can anyone without a Premium Membership delete messages and navigate through the conversation threads normally?

There is an ad bar at the bottom of my screen inside my PM’d messages list. It blocks my ability to delete old messages. Even clicking the “X” on the far right side won’t make it go away. Anyway to adjust it so it doesn’t block this area?

View attachment 1099205

Thanks for reporting this, let me look into getting this fixed. Premium Membership blocks ads but we never wants ads to impact site functionality. Will work on getting this fixed.

Latest Posts

Back