• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Advice on keeping Juliets from sliding off face

B632493A-7DB1-4ACE-8CA4-ECCACC069E9D.gif

i'm goin to hell for laughing at that šŸ˜‚ but who's goin to heaven anyway?

Yes! for sure! While I'm gonna hold off on growing dreads or using gorilla glue, bought a set of rubbers (not THAT kind) from Linegear and gonna send them off to X-man for a tune up once I get them! Thanks so much for all the info!
You made the better choice I think ;)

As mentioned those temple shocks at 25 will make a big difference. Iā€™m going the other way and moving down from 25 to 15
Back in the day you would get a set of 15,25 and I think 35 to try for a good fit so youā€™re using the absolute ā€œwidestā€ setting today

I got some rubber cleaner from Amazon (works on both rubbers as per subject matter). You have to use it in a ventilated area or it will knock you over but I am very picky about there being other people's DNA on things I wear plus this stuff will tell you real fast if the rubber is worth saving since it reconditions the material with a petroleum of some kind. I use a pipe cleaner then a long stem Q tip to clean them out and when done they are either like new or show the damage you missed when dirty.

As stated from other members, larger temple Shox as well as the larger nose pieces might aid your venture. I have tested the 25s, 35s, even the R1 50s on my Juliets. I prefer the 25s personally.. I like em tight! ( insert dad joke)

Back