• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

AFOL (Adult Fans Of LEGO), show us your LEGO collection/display

Ya you think that's a lot lmao wait till it hits ebay Oct 2. Itll be 1000 easy. and people will buy it.
It’ll be interesting to see what they go for on the secondary market. It’s probably not going to be a limited release, but just because people get it early they’ll be charging ridiculous amounts of money for theirs lol.

It's less than the millennium falcon came out as and it wasnt limited either and how many times has the millennium falcon been remade compared to this one

It's less than the millennium falcon came out as and it wasnt limited either and how many times has the millennium falcon been remade compared to this one
As far as UCS sets are concerned there has been two of each now (3 star destroyers if you count the UCS super star destroyer as one of them). As far as regular full size sets there has been 4 star destroyers and 5-6 millennium falcons. So they’ve both been rehashed many times.

Ya you think that's a lot lmao wait till it hits ebay Oct 2. Itll be 1000 easy. and people will buy it.

Why would they buy it for that if this set will be available in LEGO stores and LEGO.com for a long time for $700?

People started hoarding the Death Star set few years ago thinking that it will follow the trend of first Millenium Falcon UCS set. Guess what? The Death Star set is still avialable.

But what do I know about the LEGO martket. So there's a chance that I could be wrong.

Anyway, let say you sell one at $1,000, after $100 shipping fee, $100 eBay fee, paypal fee and the tax you paid when you bought the set, what's left?

Why would they buy it for that if this set will be available in LEGO stores and LEGO.com for a long time for $700?

People started hoarding the Death Star set few years ago thinking that it will follow the trend of first Millenium Falcon UCS set. Guess what? The Death Star set is still avialable.

But what do I know about the LEGO martket. So there's a chance that I could be wrong.

Anyway, let say you sell one at $1,000, after $100 shipping fee, $100 eBay fee, paypal fee and the tax you paid when you bought the set, what's left?
What I'm saying is with the millennium falcon lego couldn't keep up with demand and you couldn't get them online or in a store and yes people did buy them for the ridiculous prices. if the same thing happens with this then the prices will go through the roof. I didnt say I would cause like you said once you pay for everything it's not worth it.

What do you know about the lego market if you dont know that the popular sets go out of stock all the time and then the stupid people ( which there are alot of) will pay the premium

What I'm saying is with the millennium falcon lego couldn't keep up with demand and you couldn't get them online or in a store and yes people did buy them for the ridiculous prices. if the same thing happens with this then the prices will go through the roof. I didnt say I would cause like you said once you pay for everything it's not worth it.

I was able to buy two re-release MF when they first dropped resold one of them for double the price a week or two later so my set ended up costing me 100-200 bucks.. worth all the hassle and leg work involved. Too bad I have no time right now to build any Lego set. But most likely I’ll do the same thing again with this release . Who cares... it’s only credit card money , can alway return the set to the Lego store for a full refund if the set doesn’t sell.

I was able to buy two re-release MF when they first dropped resold one of them for double the price a week or two later so my set ended up costing me 100-200 bucks.. worth all the hassle and leg work involved. Too bad I have no time right now to build any Lego set. But most likely I’ll do the same thing again with this release . Who cares... it’s only credit card money , can alway return the set to the Lego store for a full refund if the set doesn’t sell.
Same. I’ve been hoarding sets but not building lol.

Finally, long time waiting to Lego release this one....nice!! Lego F.R.I.E.N.D.S Central Perk!

IMG_20190908_164319.jpg

Back