• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

AFOL (Adult Fans Of LEGO), show us your LEGO collection/display

Thats cool. Have you seen this?

I'm waiting for them to come out with one for the star destroyer. The one for the Falcon is cool.
I bought the Disney castle kit from Brickstuff. They are awesome with support and give you instructions on adding the lighting after you've built the kit. It's a bit of a pain separating bricks to place wires but the end result is amazing. Now, I really want that Ghostbusters HQ. ;)

Just a heads up fellas, tomorrow Friday November 22nd for Amazon’s early Black Friday event you can get the UCS Millennium Falcon for 40% off. To me that’s a pretty good deal. Here’s the link and article if anyone is interested:

https://press.aboutamazon.com/news-...ZVr9ltwL0fnkuf0y94NhOg&slotNum=0&tag=bptag-20

46AD4C7E-33E0-479A-956A-7A06A90E0E5B.jpeg

Looks like only 3 in stock on their website. You’ll have to act fast for sure if you want one.

Time to bump this thread back up!!! So after a 20 year hiatus from LEGO, I am back in the game. My 4 year old recently found my stashed Ecto-1 in the closet that I hadn’t built yet. He then found the bin for all my old sets. We have built a few of my old ones but I went on a small shopping spree for some Star Wars stuff.
75249- Ywing Fighter
75218- Xwing Fighter
Major Vonregs Tie Fighter
Anakins Starfighter
A wing Starfighter
Small Snowspeeder

if anyone has an extra 75259 20th anniversary snowspeeder I would love to buy one but I missed it on the LEGO site.

46546C6E-A0E5-4D4A-BA0B-B10225A2FB66.jpeg

5B571A25-2E20-4ADC-ABC3-24BBE5E095F0.jpeg

Time to bump this thread back up!!! So after a 20 year hiatus from LEGO, I am back in the game. My 4 year old recently found my stashed Ecto-1 in the closet that I hadn’t built yet. He then found the bin for all my old sets. We have built a few of my old ones but I went on a small shopping spree for some Star Wars stuff.
75249- Ywing Fighter
75218- Xwing Fighter
Anakins Starfighter
A wing Starfighter
Small Snowspeeder

if anyone has an extra 75259 20th anniversary snowspeeder I would love to buy one but I missed it on the LEGO site.

View attachment 727959

View attachment 727960
Awesome! Great way to pass the time especially with the little ones.

75249- Ywing Fighter
75218- Xwing Fighter
Anakins Starfighter
A wing Starfighter
Small Snowspeeder

View attachment 727959

View attachment 727960

I got that tie fighter because its the only Lego set that looks like a Royal Guard Interceptor, which was my favorite ship to fly in Star Wars Galaxies. My 7 year old loves to build Legos...then he doesn't want anything to do with them after they are done. For some reason he likes looking only and doesn't want to play with them. Recently we finished the Saturn V, Hogwarts, and are working on the smaller Millennium Falcon (i.e. not the $800 one my wife won't let me get :p).

20200415_122547.jpg

20190518_171545.jpg

Back