• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

AFOL (Adult Fans Of LEGO), show us your LEGO collection/display

So cool - awesome to see some of these old school LEGO sets.

My Dad recently got motivated to 100% rebuild the several dozen 80’s & 90’s LEGO sets from growing up. Took him several months, but he completed - even hand rebuilding boxes and speciality ordering pieces around the globe.

Now I can’t bring myself to let my kids play with them, after he spent so long putting it back to complete. So I get him the 1,000 packs and he goes nuts. :)

You have any pics of those vintage sets? I love seeing the older sets!!!!

Yes, I used to have a store in BrickLink. But it is currently closed. May reopen it just to get rid of some more stuff that is harder to sell locally.

I need to do the sorting again, my kids kinda messed it up 🤣🤣🤣

When I come to Hawaii in September my son and I will help you reorganize all those pieces!!!!

Time to bump this thread back up!!! So after a 20 year hiatus from LEGO, I am back in the game. My 4 year old recently found my stashed Ecto-1 in the closet that I hadn’t built yet. He then found the bin for all my old sets. We have built a few of my old ones but I went on a small shopping spree for some Star Wars stuff.
75249- Ywing Fighter
75218- Xwing Fighter
Major Vonregs Tie Fighter
Anakins Starfighter
A wing Starfighter
Small Snowspeeder

if anyone has an extra 75259 20th anniversary snowspeeder I would love to buy one but I missed it on the LEGO site.

View attachment 727959

View attachment 727960
Sweet Lego display

With the Stay Home order, it is a great time for the my kids (and me) to rebuild few sets that were previously built and taken apart for storage.

View attachment 728148

Also, taking the time to inventory some old sets making sure I have all the pieces for either building it later on or selling it.

Families are looking for things to do at home with their kids. I sold more brand new sets and used ones in the last week than the whole of last year.
I am digging that AT-AT!!!!

I am digging that AT-AT!!!!

This is the AT-AT that I want to build. :oops:

1587781428883.png

Latest Posts

Back