• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Antix/Hijinx, Pitbull, & Monster Dog

U

Username Hidden

Looking for these glasses for every day! Anyone willing to let them go, comment on the thread! Don’t have to be collection! Preferrably anything matte or polished black frames and lenses in perfect-decent (wearable condition). I know it’s a strange request but let me know! Thanks guys!

Some people reacted to this post.
I’ve got a couple unique Antix and Hijinx. Let me get more info/pics later. Matte black Antix with I think grey or dark grey, with USA flag icons. Also, shadow camo Hijinx with grey lenses and matte black M16 icons.

@iamFLIP has some polished black/ Deep blue polarized for sale.. I've got a pair I really like.. the lenses are nice.

Username Hidden said:
I’ve got a couple unique Antix and Hijinx. Let me get more info/pics later. Matte black Antix with I think grey or dark grey, with USA flag icons. Also, shadow camo Hijinx with grey lenses and matte black M16 icons.
Apologies for the delay with the holidays.

Matte black/grey polarized Antix with USA flag icons (swapped from Batwolf). I bought these new and have worn them less than ten times. Frames 9.5+/10; lenses 9/10.

Shadow camo Hijinx with grey lenses, matte black M16 icons (swapped from Batwolf). Frame and lenses 8/10.

Looking for $75 shipped apiece or $140 for both.

2017-12-28 15.51.08.jpg

2017-12-28 15.51.00.jpg

2017-12-28 15.50.52.jpg

2017-12-28 15.50.06.jpg

2017-12-28 15.49.56.jpg

2017-12-28 15.49.47.jpg

2017-12-28 15.49.40.jpg

Username Hidden said:
@iamFLIP has some polished black/ Deep blue polarized for sale.. I've got a pair I really like.. the lenses are nice.
Hey can I see the ones you were talking about??

LNIB Art Chantry and LN Matte White Ruby Pitbull

Username Hidden said:
LNIB Art Chantry and LN Matte White Ruby Pitbull
Hey dm me for pics! Those sound interesting!