• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Yesterday i got a pair of Air Force 180s, i remember that Charles Barkley used to wear this pair before he got his own líne of shoes so the nostalgia factor played in, i liked CB34 style of play
Here is some pictures
20200808_150820.jpg
20200808_150835.jpg

LeBron 9 Elite

q9HpK9v.jpg

Have the Taxi pair - one of my favorite shoes - and dream of getting the red pair, but these are the next ones I was setting my sights. Generally an awesome pair during Nike's excessive "Elite" series. Carbon fiber plate wrapping from the heel to the lateral midfoot. I never knew for sure if it was connected to the shank plate that is also carbon fiber. But the Pro Combat tongue, "premium" version of Hyperfuse, Flywire dynamic straps, Kevlar laces, Cushlon stacked on 180 Air and forefoot Zoom.

Prior to owning the 9 I've had the Zoom Soldier 6, and loved that shoe. This is basically much scaled up premium.

8pFlyXP.jpg

Colors gonna go with the very likely Lakers championship and the Mamba jerseys.

Jordan 14 Hyper Royal.

Got these on release day and DSG took nearly a month to get them to me.
The Candy Cane/Red pair wasn't really doing it for me, but go figure,: switch the red with blue and it looks like a different shoe for me. Combo of that metallic texture + the clean uninterrupted upper, Also wanted to have a 14 with a CF shank plate.

1602550538560.png

1602550517941.png

Jordan 14 Hyper Royal.

Got these on release day and DSG took nearly a month to get them to me.
The Candy Cane/Red pair wasn't really doing it for me, but go figure,: switch the red with blue and it looks like a different shoe for me. Combo of that metallic texture + the clean uninterrupted upper, Also wanted to have a 14 with a CF shank plate.

View attachment 799080

View attachment 799079
Those are sweet. I picked up the Reverse Ferrari and don't really like them either. I've never worn them.

Latest Posts

Back