• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Just completed the set for Air Jordan 1 x Union LA. I had the black toe eversince they came out and now i have the storm blue colorway. Advance Happy Fathers day to me then......
2BC633B9-21EA-46E3-B21D-35827142A63F.jpeg
074B97F5-14CC-4176-86B5-DEBEDB33A111.jpeg

Kevin Durin 14 "Ky-D", based off the original Kyrie 1 "Dream" colorway.

It's quite insane how good Nike has done with all their new models, and how they can one-up each other. Like, I got the Cosmic Unity a month ago(?), has a similar Zoom Strobel setup, but it's nothing like this. Almost like "wow, why did I bother with that?" even though I honestly thought and still think that's a very good shoe.

1623026476217.png

Air Force 1 Crater Flyknit.

Scrounged up a couple of gift cards to buy this one. For whatever reason, I had to buy the shoes in the app because the gift cards were not showing up on my online account on the Nike site

View attachment 870895
Heat.

But yeah nike is weird like that.

One hard lesson is I use PP for SNKRS app releases, but in-store returns screw you with in-store credit only. This was 2 years ago, so iono if something changed, but I thought that policy was kinda dumb.

Back