• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Heat.

But yeah nike is weird like that.

One hard lesson is I use PP for SNKRS app releases, but in-store returns screw you with in-store credit only. This was 2 years ago, so iono if something changed, but I thought that policy was kinda dumb.
Yikes on that return policy. I forget what retailer it is, but one site forces you to to do returns online only if you use PayPal. You gotta be wise about the payment methods.

I thought I'd never get an AF1 again, but I saw some Flyknit pairs a few years ago that I missed out on. Never thought I'd get anything like that. I was sitting on Nike gift cards waiting to see what caught my eye.

Air Force 1 Crater Flyknit.

Scrounged up a couple of gift cards to buy this one. For whatever reason, I had to buy the shoes in the app because the gift cards were not showing up on my online account on the Nike site

View attachment 870895
Nice pickup Q....those damn AF1 low flyknits are fantastically comfortable.
1623112796140.jpeg

Naw, she got it for herself! Good thing she fits the kids size. The women's sizes are $60 more each.
I was about to say that she's a keeper if all those shoes are for you.....LOL Damn I have to sneak in all my sneakers every time i have a delivery........but when she asked all I say is that........That's for resale.....and then she replied......where's the profit?..............................:behindsofa:

Kyrie 7 Daybreak

My 6th 7. Mixed bag.

The men's sizes don't seem to be available in the US, so I took up the opportunity to get it at pretty much retail overseas. I like the color base. Actually not too hot (no pun intended) on the flame swoosh and the outsole+accent. Might sit on this a bit.

1625196435162.png

Latest Posts

Back