• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Assorted Bags/Duffles/Messengers

U

Username Hidden

Looking to thin down the collection of Oakley bags a bit since most never see the light of day :(

Anything that anyone is interested in I’ll gladly take more detailed and specific pictures. Also open to bundling and discussions on pricing since I’ve never tried to sell any of my Oakley gear before! All prices do not include shipping since I need to see what it would take to send something bigger like the Hot Tub. All items in at least good/used shape, if not new without tags. All stored inside with no exposure to smoke.

In summary:

Hot Tub Duffle $350 Pending
Kitchen Sink $125
Camo Mechanism Backpack $275 Pending
Camo Mechanism Duffle $400
Gray SI Messenger $300 Pending
Tan SI Messenger $250
Small Clip On Hard Case $75
Green Backpack (name?) $200
iPod Case $50
Patches $50
Black Mechanism Backpack and Black SI Messenger I’m tempted to keep, but open to offers.

All items are around the Twon Cities in MN fyi. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0328.jpegIMG_0327.jpegIMG_0324.jpegIMG_0323.jpegIMG_0322.jpegIMG_0321.jpegIMG_0320.jpegIMG_0319.jpegIMG_0326.jpegIMG_0325.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Some very tempting bags

Dam I recently found a used hot tub 😔

Username Hidden said:
Some very tempting bags
The hot tub is calling your name!!

PM’d on the Hot Tub and Camo Mechanism

Username Hidden said:
The hot tub is calling your name!!
You are not wrong.

what is the little grey one?

Username Hidden said:
what is the little grey one?

I think you’re talking about the old school iPod pouch? The small rectangular one?

Is there somerthing that cold work like a larger lunch box? Could the messanger bag hold tupperware flat, like 4x6, with room for other items. Or are they more like a laptp bag?

That ap sunglass holder should be in everyone's collection. Clip it on your belt. Penny's fit no problem. If you take out the hard insert juliets slide right in.

Latest Posts

Back