• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best / Funniest Oakley For Sale Ads

That reply is awesome. Well, written and puts you down with just the right amount of gratitude. A+
I'll admit it made me chuckle... Then seeing that he's listed them 3 times already, made me laugh out loud.
He's probably got his handsful tearing all these mentally handicapped folks like me a new one 🤣

EDIT: it appears he's taken what I suggest to heart, he reformatted it 🤣 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
I'll admit it made me chuckle... Then seeing that he's listed them 3 times already, made me laugh out loud.
He's probably got his handsful tearing all these mentally handicapped folks like me a new one 🤣

EDIT: it appears he's taken what I suggest to heart, he reformatted it 🤣 🤣 🤣
Nice work! Mission impossible? Mission accomplished!

While others you really can't... This listing is ****tily put together, I asked for some additional photos and realistic shipping quote + mentioned that he might consider reformatting it due to confusion in the listing being for just 1 pair despite showing and describing 5 different ones...
The reply I got back, well it's uhh something thats for sure LMAO

View attachment 665440

The pair he linked me to was this one of 2 fast jackets this guy has not sold and relisted for the last 6 months or so... but he's got a solid mindset lol

I was the guy that bought the first listing from him...grabbed it in under a minute and then realized how misleading the damn thing was. When you see deals, can't really waste time reading description - they're usually gone by the time you read the description.

What he should do is list all 5 individually and put a price of $60 each. He's just being lazy and trying to sell in a way that the platform doesn't support.

Here one that made me Smile.
In good used condition.
€60,- is about $70,- for that thing.
To call that a beater would be uplifting.
After checking his other items for sale it all made sense to me.
He basicly devided the crap he has for sale by the money he ows to his weed Dealer.

Screenshot_2019-10-16-18-23-33-605_com.ebay.kleinanzeigen.png

Screenshot_2019-10-16-18-23-50-393_com.ebay.kleinanzeigen.png

Screenshot_2019-10-16-18-24-06-004_com.ebay.kleinanzeigen.png

Last edited:
The O World is MAAAAAD!

You can always add a large rubber band and wear the box. Forget the Oakley’s themselves. Disclaimer: Minor safety hazard while driving.

Back