• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Coordinating Oakleys to your Bikes, Cars, Clothing, and Accessories

Yo Flawch!

Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NJ, USA
I didn't find a thread on this topic, but there are multiple references to strong coordination between our favorite Oakleys and outfits in the What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today? thread.

In this thread, strong coordination between your Oakleys and clothing are welcome, but I was really hoping to focus more on examples of Oakleys coordinating with things beyond clothing, such as bikes, motorcycles, cars, trucks, and sporting equipment.

I wanted to start off the douchebaggery with my first attempt at matching Oakleys to my Schwinn Rocket I, but I couldn't find a pic of the glasses. They were a Jawbone, graciously provided by @Beardo0628, in a special black, white, and red colorway. I know... POIDH... so I'll have to move onto the next effort.

My second attempt was to match a Jawbone to my Canyon Ultimate CF SL 8 Di2. All of that malarkey basically means it's an awesome, light road bike, made primarily of carbon fiber, and has electronic shifting.

CanyonUltimateCFSL8DiscOutside3medium.jpg

And the clever customizing was done by @Bonz-1!

IMG_0702.JPG

My next project was to match a Jawbone to my gravel bike, a Canyon Pathlite 7. @Bonz-1 knocked this one out of the park!

CanyonPathlite7bsmall.jpg

jawbonewithbike.jpg

I have more projects in the works as I type. The question is, does anyone else have any neat pairings between Oakleys and other cool things? Of course you can post pics of Oakleys with matchng clothes, watches, and hats, but I was looking for douchey combos beyond the typical coordination we see on the OF. What about a car, fishing gear, or the target range? Post away!

Last edited:
This is the kind of douchey behavior I'm talking about @Jon the Don and @Ecko !

That's Retina Burn right Jon?

For Ecko, is that a Turbine or Turbine Rotor? I guess it would be over-the-top to change the icon to red to pick up your calipers... too much? Aren't those icons the kind you can snap in and out easily, or are they held in with adhesive?

This is the kind of douchey behavior I'm talking about @Jon the Don and @Ecko !

That's Retina Burn right Jon?

For Ecko, is that a Turbine or Turbine Rotor? I guess it would be over-the-top to change the icon to red to pick up your calipers... too much? Aren't those icons the kind you can snap in and out easily, or are they held in with adhesive?
It's a first gen Turbine. I have red icons to put in it, could definitely do that to match the calipers. A good idea.

I sometimes upload some coordinations in the thread What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today? but you make it more official 🤗

Back