• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dealing with Oakley

I sent an item back weeks ago, still no email telling me i will get the refund.....and they don´t answer my numerous emails. Anyone gotten email replies from customer service lately? or have they stopped working all together :oops:

I sent an item back weeks ago, still no email telling me i will get the refund.....and they don´t answer my numerous emails. Anyone gotten email replies from customer service lately? or have they stopped working all together :oops:

Apparently not pal.

I phoned them, chatted to an idiot.

Sent two emails and nothing back for a few days, then just the message that I have posted above.

They probably know who you are on here and refuse to take you seriously..... like the rest of us

They probably know who you are on here and refuse to take you seriously..... like the rest of us
That could very well be the case.

But don´t Fu** with me, i may not have guns like you americans, but i do have 2 hands......
I love the sound of a gurgling Oakley customer service employee in the morning, when you slowly choke him/her.........sounds like........victory !

Last edited:
Looks like Oakley Europe is back to normal. Got all my items quickly even those sent from the US.

Back