• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Don't ship to Canada with USPS!!!

It happened to me the same thing, i have a pair of Mag S with fire iridium i sold it to my sister in-laws cousin in Canada and i end up losing a pair of Mag S and money. The item has tracking and left the post office but after that no movement and update, I asked them what happen and they can’t answer me. Lesson learned never ship Int’l unless the buyer pays for his own shipping and let him deal with whatever happens to it.

Just to be clear this transaction with Oak. was with me. It has nothing to do with shipping to Canada. I receive several items from US monthly and never had an issue. If i recieve the items, I will pay back, but it's lost item and that I can't control. He has issues using USPS and other members do too. That is the issue only. I don't have to justify my actions with anyone here, it's between him and I. I have purchased lots here and else where, and always paid. If everyone wants to bad mouth me go ahead. The issue isn't me.

I used F&F which I won't do again with Oak. He never mentioned this fact venting. He refunded me and I am grateful for it. Nothing against him. He's honest member. This is my last comment.