• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Don't ship to Canada with USPS!!!

This sucks. I’m debating if I want to ever use the postal service again, even for just shipping domestically! They have just become too unreliable, hope everything works out for you!
Typically, I have no issues with USPS with domestic. You just have to always get a receipt. 99% of the time I have no issues. They are still the much cheaper option. I would never use them for international though. Too risky IMO.

I’ve a whole roomful of Oakley’s from the US, delivered by USPS/Canada Post. It now often takes over a month for delivery, but I’ve not had one miscue.
Tracking disappears and USPS shows “delivered” to US Customs for processing and eventually shows up again (sometimes days later) under the “Global Shipping Program” and is once again traceable.
Thanks to the many US sellers that continue to have faith, and the International buyers that have patience.
:drinks:

I ship stuff quite regularly to Canada and never had a problem. I have also dealt with and shipped plenty of things to @Richard Balaz and it has always arrived. My guess is USPS never scanned it originally which caused all the other problems you’re experiencing.

This is the tracking I normally see when I ship to Canada

65d1b39bd8a8f08ed20fc8b3cc60171d.jpg

Well I got the best news last night! The buyer messaged me that after almost 4 months of the box missing….that it arrived at his house in Canada!! So crazy!! I greatly appreciate him being honest and letting me know and paying me last night for the items.

I still wouldn’t ship to Canada with the US postal service….😉

67A4DD11-F141-40CF-B596-3DC2ABA23FE7.png

A4EFAAA1-4245-4CDD-9AD8-4C2DDBAF12E0.png

AA8AFBD6-5DF4-4CFB-B33C-C91A096452A8.png