• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Ducati Valve 1.0 good condition for your Valve 1.0 beater

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Aloha O.F.
For your consideration.

I have acquired a really nice Ducati Valve and I do not have the heart to strip it down for customizing. The frame is in great condition and lenses are even better. Around the eye sockets and onto the red hubs, I do not see any noticeable marks. But both ear stems have wear to the paint on the insides, and both have small marks on the outside. The right side has a noticeable inch long mark. But the surprise is the lens. I think the previous owner took out the original lens and used an aftermarket for daily use. And put these original lenses back in for the sale. because they are very clean for their age. There's no noticeable scratches or gouges, and really no cleaning marks. So I'll give it a 9 of 10 rating. So aside from the ear stems, the rest is great. See photos. I can send more upon request.

What I'm looking for is another Valve 1.0. And I'm willing to trade this for your beater. But, I don't want another dark gray Valve. And it has to have the nose rubbers in decent condition as those are hard to find. The ones on the Ducati were probably taken cared of and are not sticky or slimy. I also don't need any lens, so it could have a bullet hole and it won't bother me. As long as frame is not broken or damaged. Send/PM me photos and a description of what you have, and I'll take a look.

Much Mahalo for your time and have a great day. :cool:🤙

IMG_3987.JPG
IMG_3989.JPG
IMG_3992.JPG
IMG_3994.JPG
IMG_3997.JPG
IMG_3998.JPG
IMG_4004.JPG
IMG_4006.JPG
IMG_4009.JPG
IMG_4010.JPG
IMG_4013.JPG
IMG_4018.JPG
IMG_4020.JPG
IMG_4023.JPG
IMG_4026.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
I would have thought that there would be at least one person wanting to upgrade their Valve to a Ducati. Especially if you had a beater to trade. Take advantage of me please. :cool:🤙

Still looking for someone who wants to upgrade their POS Valve 1.0 to a pretty good condition Ducati Valve 1.0. As long as it's not another Ducati Valve. Or damaged, or broken. Please. Mahalo everyone. :cool:🤙

It's actually like a rescue mission. There's a nice looking Ducati Valve 1.0 in the hands of an evil customizer that can erase any paint job in minutes. Hahaha (evil laughter).
Valve 1.0 (frightened for its life) - "Please save me from Lopaka".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.