• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Valve 1.0's - Project beaters

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Project Bump. :cool:🤙

IMG_1224.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Project bump. Need 3 frames to complete my shelf please. No need be beaters. Just be reasonably priced. Copper with Polarized black. Mahalo. :cool:🤙

IMG_1380.JPG

Last edited:
Bump for the Silver with +Red project. :cool:🤙

IMG_8425.jpeg

:bump:

Looking for one of the dark grey Valves if you got em. Looking for something nice so shoot me an offer. Changed my title too. Since I'm open to more than just beaters. Mahalo. :cool:🤙

-Lopaka

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Aloha Oakley Forum.

Am revising this and the title as I'm opening myself up to any Valve 1.0. Even BNIB if the price is right I suppose. Of course depends what frames too. I don't have any dark gray valves. So definitely looking for those. Shoot me an offer with what you got.

Looking for project beater Valve 1.0's. Frame only works too. Would be nice if it came with rubbers, but not necessary. Just don't want damages. Like something broken or bent outta shape. Have a few projects in mind, so if you have a couple pairs I may take them both. Not looking for shelf whore material. PM me with photos and asking. Much Mahalo for checking out my post.

_Lopaka :cool:🤙
I have the dark gray PJM

Your customs are terrific buddy. I bet they’d be four figures on his eBay page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back