• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Valve 1.0's - Project beaters

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still hunting for Valves. Shoot me an offer. Especially if you have a dark gray Valve. Mahalo for lookin'. :cool:🤙

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Still hunting for Valves. Shoot me an offer. Especially if you have a dark gray Valve. Mahalo for lookin'. :cool:🤙

Is my Ducati considered Dark Gray?

If so…I’ll trade ya 😎🤙

Username Hidden said:
Aloha Oakley Forum.

Am revising this and the title as I'm opening myself up to any Valve 1.0. Even BNIB if the price is right I suppose. Of course depends what frames too. I don't have any dark gray valves. So definitely looking for those. Shoot me an offer with what you got.

Looking for project beater Valve 1.0's. Frame only works too. Would be nice if it came with rubbers, but not necessary. Just don't want damages. Like something broken or bent outta shape. Have a few projects in mind, so if you have a couple pairs I may take them both. Not looking for shelf whore material. PM me with photos and asking. Much Mahalo for checking out my post.

_Lopaka :cool:🤙
I have used condition Valve Montoya with the box. The box is new condition and sunglasses well used

Which Grey do you seek.

20240107_130510.jpg
20240107_130534.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Gray and orange please!!
Pretty sure @scrodo was replying to @Lopaka KaMars request of looking for Valves. Not cool to jump in like that if he hasn’t responded yet.

Username Hidden said:
Pretty sure @scrodo was replying to @Lopaka KaMars request of looking for Valves. Not cool to jump in like that if he hasn’t responded yet.
Wow sorry I was just saying I liked the glasses if it was private you think they would have a private conversation!! Just worrie about your self it has nothing to do with you. Chill out buddy

Username Hidden said:
Gray and orange please!!
Shawn is I good friend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back