• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Earpiece for Vintage M Frame Needed

Here are mine

IMG_0860.jpeg

IMG_0859.jpeg

Here's my left hinge, top and bottom. Mine twists out of the socket without removing anything. No hole is vacant. Hope this helps. Vic

tempImagekbltve.png

tempImagewQnNbL.png

There are two different versions of the M Frame. Some have pins and some just snap in and out. My 2 cents is just try to find a new frame. Going to be tough to find an arm.
I have some a few pairs that are snap in as well (think they are super early variants)
Majority are pinned though.

Greetings,
Please forgive me if there's a parts for sale forum, but I couldn't find one.

I'm in need of an earpiece for my circa 1999 M Frame. Half the earpiece (from the front section) is intact. I need the rear half.

Color isn't too important, but for what it's worth, my color is root-beer. I'm told my model is OO9064 (no numbers are visible on
the frame).

I'm assuming an "ear sock" is a rubber cover alone. Mine has a plastic tip that extends beyond the rubber section at the end. It
seems integral to the ear piece, but if not I need both the plastic frame and sock.

Any help finding a compatible 1/2 ear piece would be highly appreciated!!

Thank you!
Vic

View attachment 1073133
Do you still have the piece that snapped off?
If so, super glue and baking soda together make a cement that holds pretty well (google it for some examples). I had a pair with an even thinner stem break and this solution worked for me and has held for years.

Alternatively, find a cheap matte black frame and some matching automotive spray paint. If you take your time and have the patience you can probably get something really close

Latest Posts

Back