• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Factory Team x Brain Dead sunglasses coming soon

for 270 or whatever dollars or whatever the subs were, I hope the packaging and small extra items are amazing hahahaha. How much were the regular sub zeros 150? And these are 120 + dollars more. It was an easy pass for me.
Yeah, if they are made the same way the ones released a year or 2 ago( and then were clearanced on Amazon for around $165) then I don’t get the justification for charging so much. While they are really cool looking, they felt flimsy and I can’t imagine they cost that much more to make than an eye jacket.

for 270 or whatever dollars or whatever the subs were, I hope the packaging and small extra items are amazing hahahaha. How much were the regular sub zeros 150? And these are 120 + dollars more. It was an easy pass for me.
When they released in the '90's they ran $100-110. For inflation that is $221 today, the re-issues last year were $255. So not really out of line for a collab given everything else in today's world comparatively.

When they released in the '90's they ran $100-110. For inflation that is $221 today, the re-issues last year were $255. So not really out of line for a collab given everything else in today's world comparatively.
crap, I snagged 2 of the 4 for 120 a piece within like 2 months of release. And they still can be found in vaults. A large amount were found at the lux hq sale a couple weeks ago also

The shoe palace m frames use more frame material, lens material come with 2 lenses and were only 222. I just don’t get Oakleys pricing sometime
Not all of them came with two lenses 🤣 I agree their pricing can be hit or miss, inflation or not withstanding. Just like the new M-Frato thing coming out, if it does end up being at the $495 price shown in the screen shot.

Yeah those @satisfy releases were good as well for 220 i think…comes with two lenses as well.

Back