• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Factory Team x Brain Dead sunglasses coming soon

10% off on this site with shown code...
View attachment 1039867

Extra20 works as well and all the Braindead models are still available. The $10 shipping takes a bite out of the savings given Oakley and others ship free but I ordered the Orange/Violet out the door for $180 going to a no sales tax state.

Not sure I'm enamored with Violet lenses as everytime I add that to the collection I find myself not reaching for them but the frame color is cool so with an abundance of cheap OEM lenses for Plazma figure if nothing else could maybe throw Black in there. Even Sapphire...I'm a Broncos fan so that could be a fun combo in polarized too which is preferable living where there's water seemingly everywhere

Looks like some distribution problems in Europe, got an official mail about a delay and the shipping will take longer than normal

Plazmas are cool… was hoping they had a bit of a colorshift to them though.

A0322D2C-BEFE-484E-ABA5-8321C6BB709B.jpeg

Extra20 works as well and all the Braindead models are still available. The $10 shipping takes a bite out of the savings given Oakley and others ship free but I ordered the Orange/Violet out the door for $180 going to a no sales tax state.
Seems they now exclude "EXTRA20" code. Maybe I should save the money...

Latest Posts

Back