• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Frog Series/Collection

The other 2 went on ebay. I think both went for about 1500 each. My times have changed. Lots of fake ones out there. I've seen a fake one in person myself

Odds are they were here at one point.. ive owned 4 sets and 2 of the prototype blends.

If you bought them from kip then they definitely were here. No box for the one I sold him. This one did though. I sold this set of 2 to a member here for I think 1600

View attachment 1116203

View attachment 1116204

View attachment 1116205

View attachment 1116206

View attachment 1116207
Yes sir my friend, the Queen purchased from me. They are amazing frogs.
The Garden Frog was also very cool, Valentines, and Boarder Frogs. Tater, light green Proto from Ash, is amazing. Fits me better than most frogs. Someone should jump on the Olympics Team China. (Just a little plug for them 🤭) won’t be seeing any of those around. Too many very cool frogs to settle on just one set.
Oakley of old we miss you!

They’re nothing special, but I immediately fell in love with the Commuter series; the NYC, Tokyo, LA and Milan pairs. The city maps on the stems is such a novel idea. Oakley sold the corresponding microbags separately, but they didn’t come with the pairs for some reason. The bags are all sick as well. Of the 4, the Milan is my favorite, with the Tokyo a close second.

I also really like the Blue RHC with gray lenses, my significant other and I use them regularly

Odds are they were here at one point.. ive owned 4 sets and 2 of the prototype blends.

If you bought them from kip then they definitely were here. No box for the one I sold him. This one did though. I sold this set of 2 to a member here for I think 1600

View attachment 1116203

View attachment 1116204

View attachment 1116205

View attachment 1116206

View attachment 1116207
It's buy them from ya if she will be willing to sell. My office would be the perfect place to display them.

It's buy them from ya if she will be willing to sell. My office would be the perfect place to display them.
I’m not parting with them 😬 frogs usually come to stay here. I have the black light collection it’s so vibrant and pretty it was my first complete collection. If I had to pick a favorite series I would say the black light also if it was a single pair it would probably be my candy corn all day lol because I was born in October and Halloween is my favorite.

Back