• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FHR Bunker meetup 2024

Are you interested in a FHR Oakley HQ meetup 2024?

• Yes, and early March 2024 sounds good

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Yes, I’d be interested, but a different month in 2024(comment month preference)

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • No, I’m not interested in meeting any of you turkeys.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
I saw one of those B-52 chairs on Ebay for $10,000.

Screenshot_20230427_214423_Firefox.jpg

Yeah, i think it was a mistake to remove them completely. I understand why they removed them from the front area. The new look of that area wouldn't match very well. They really need to bring back at least 2 and maybe place them near this retro looking display area thats near the restroom. —also, they need to bring back the free sunglass washing machine. I loved that thing. It really cleaned your glasses well. Unless they moved it somewhere I missed.

View attachment 1051075
That's exactly what I was thinking too. The new layout looks too "clean" and less mad science. I'm a bit afraid of the too much influence of Brain dead design in there

Now I’m wondering what the 2024 date meant. They couldn’t have been that far off on the remodel time. I wonder what they meant by expanding the Oakleyverse in 2024.

Also, does anyone know what model this is? The shiny orange one on the bottom. It was in the Xeus display. I love the color.

DFD4AEC9-73BE-4990-8488-573A702F754C.jpeg

Now I’m wondering what the 2024 date meant. They couldn’t have been that far off on the remodel time. I wonder what they meant by expanding the Oakleyverse in 2024.

Also, does anyone know what model this is? The shiny orange one on the bottom. It was in the Xeus display. I love the color.

View attachment 1051163
I’m going with Re:Subzero Prototype.

Since they finished the remodel early, if everyone wants to make it an earlier meet-up for sometime this year, feel free to make a month suggestion. Just try and give a month or 2 notice so we can all plan to take that day off.

View attachment 1051163
Looks like some kind of Clifden lite.🤣

Back