• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fierce brand loyalty

Updated to add an eating establishments and brewery to the original list. :D

Obviously we’re all very brand loyal to Oakley.

While nothing likely approaches our love of “ The O “, I thought it would be interesting to see what other company brands we are all very dedicated to.

Here’s my list:

Arc’teryx
adidas
Volkswagen
Icelantic Skis
Cannondale
Tabasco
RC Cola
Moe’s Original BBQ ( Tuscaloosa, Alabama and Vail, Colorado )
Boulevard Brewery
Pie Hole Pizza ( Boise, Idaho )
Not a brand as such, but I go to the same restaurant every time I go to Berlin, Kushinoya. They have two restaurants in Japan and the one in Berlin so I guess it could qualify as a micro-brand.

I also went to the same kaiseki restaurant, Sugiyama, on my first three visits to New York but unfortunately it had closed by the fourth 😔

Oakley,Oakley, of course. I really really love Hudson Jeans!! I have 6 or 7 pairs. All the Blake Slim Straight. Just got these in the mail today! D&G Skinny, with the front metal embroidery. For being a…. Not so small guy (roughly 38-40 waist, normally), these really shocked me. I usually don’t like skinny fit. Always too tight. But, these are… different? Idk. Feel like I got a steal on them for $60 on real real. Didn’t even appear to ever be unzipped. Momma loves these on me so I’m keeping them lol. Didn’t think they’d fit, as Italian brands tend to fit much smaller. So, now I’m on the prowl for more.
82F881D1-CA73-4CB5-92AB-8E4C0F438F6C.jpeg

Other brand loyalties I have is Bose. Love the QC’s for traveling.
Dasani water

Wallets— Gucci. Never had any negative remarks for their leather wallets.

Recently been expanding my Louboutin collection and i also look forward to adding more shoes and my first LB wallet in the next few months.

Last edited:
3 main brands I strictly follow
Oakley
Dodge
Dango products

Most everything else I’m not picky about.

Back