• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FREE Sunglasses Stands!

Yes, You're right.. My CR-10 S5 Cost $350 new... (on sale)sure... But my friends ask me to print stuff for them all the time. It's not a big deal. Why would I charge them more than what I pay for plastic.. (filament) Cheap stuff is $15 bucks a roll, and I've made 3, 5 tier stands on half a roll.
I'm not here to dig in peoples pockets guy, I just love sharing with people and greatly appreciate the help I've got from most people on the forums!

Wasn't expecting people to get hostile for me giving things away ? crazyness

Nobody was hostile until you started insulting somebody else's product. It's great that you want to give something away.

Ok, Sorry for Jabbing. No more joking.. Just like texting, sarcasm doesn't come across very well. lol

Enjoy Ya'll! I got to get to work! Later!

Ok, Sorry for Jabbing. No more joking.. Just like texting, sarcasm doesn't come across very well. lol

Enjoy Ya'll! I got to get to work! Later!
As I'm sure you've already realized......sensitive bunch around here. While I disagree with your 'ugly' assessment I would never criticize you for being honest and expressing your opinion! Some folks are just too sensitive. Never apologize for having an opinion and being honest!

Last edited by a moderator:
As I'm sure you've already realized......sensitive bunch around here. While I disagree with your 'ugly' assessment I would never criticize you for being honest and expressing your opinion! Some folks are just too sensitive. Never apologize for having an opinion and being honest!
We welcome your opinion with open arms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back