• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FREE Sunglasses Stands!

Yeah, those are injected plastic. That's cool!

Wonder where they came from?

Is my free design not wide enough to fit x metals? Interesting.. I have my x², R2, and pennies on it just fine.. the new x (madmand/badman) fit ok. Too with the updates, but can always use improvements!
It popped up on eBay one day and was really cheap. They were roughly $6-$7 each. So I bought all the seller had. Which wasn't much. And they were all new in plastic still.:)

As far as width of yours, not sure. Haven't tried yours yet. Lol. If you're using yours for X-metals, then there's your answer. It's good to go.👍

It popped up on eBay one day and was really cheap. They were roughly $6-$7 each. So I bought all the seller had. Which wasn't much. And they were all new in plastic still.:)

As far as width of yours, not sure. Haven't tried yours yet. Lol. If you're using yours for X-metals, then there's your answer. It's good to go.👍
Probably good I didnt see that seller before I got ants in my pants and just made them.. or they wouldnt exist. Lol
What you have is exactly what I wanted. Only thing I would add is the little pins that keep the ear stems from sliding from side to side. Those help tremendously

Anyone have experience with these:
Not as cheap as the stands that @Lopaka KaMars got but they look like they could be alternatives to the 4.0 stands?

Not as cheap as the stands that @Lopaka KaMars got but they look like they could be alternatives to the 4.0 stands?
They dont look terrible, but you're still going to have the horizontal mess when you bump em.. lol

Huh. Kind of neat how the seller is using Oakley stuff too.

But you're right, they look similar. Haven't seen a clear one like that before. Sounds like seller is making those him/herself. Big price difference. But the seller tries to make a point that its still cheaper than buying an Oakley stand. Looks OK if you're looking for something stackable.

I'll let you guys know. They are on the way. I'll do a review and post some pics in this thread. I know the seller and she's very reputable. Actually collects O matter like us!! And I plan to stack 6+ high.

Back