• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Full review X-metal Jordan Mars vs MUZM Mars limited edition

Shady Day

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
I posted this on the new releases MUZM Mars page but thought some may be interested without reading the 150+ pages so moving it here instead. Also some comparison pictures.

This was comparing an original restored Jordan Mars leather with a new release limited edition MUZM Mars. I opened both for the first time to see what I got and x compare the two.

Looking at both - top original / bottom remake

IMG_8428.jpeg

IMG_8429.jpeg

IMG_8430.jpeg

IMG_8431.jpeg

Here is a comparison from top to bottom of an untouched original with leather gold lens, Larry's restoration special with prizm Tungsten and the muzm with prizm 24k

View attachment 1098632
Thanks for that. The originals I was sent apparently were also restored by Larry. I just don’t understand why the lenses seem hazy on the outside. The color does seem similar to your top example (the original golds). I just can’t tell in your photo is they are also kinda hazy?

You may want to lock this thread and open it for approved posts - otherwise it will deteriorate to the level of the 'other' one...
Oh I am really hoping not. Thats why I started a new thread instead. But how do I open it only for approved posts? I am not aware of that process. Just lock it first and then there are options?

Back