• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with identifying older model??

Hotrod_TX

Oakley Beginner
Looking for some help identifying this model. I purchased direct from Oakley through their government sales sometime between 2002-2009. I have no records, nor the box. The frames are metal (x-metal?) and I believe they were out about the same time as the Juliet models?

Thanks in advance.

tempImageGFBLDc.jpg
tempImageGFBLDc.jpg
tempImageXSO5gM.png
tempImage5ZoOaQ.png
tempImage6FSzuS.png

Looking for some help identifying this model. I purchased direct from Oakley through their government sales sometime between 2002-2009. I have no records, nor the box. The frames are metal (x-metal?) and I believe they were out about the same time as the Juliet models?

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 934538View attachment 934538View attachment 934539View attachment 934540View attachment 934541
That’s a Mag Switch, and it’s starting to show signs of corrosion.

Thank you for the quick response. They are def beat up a bit. My son used to use them when riding four wheelers...

Are they worth anything in their current condition?

Thank you for the quick response. They are def beat up a bit. My son used to use them when riding four wheelers...

Are they worth anything in their current condition?
You can ask that in this thread here, you’ll get more visibility. You could also polish them and clear coat them to give them new life.

Back