• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Metal Lens removal?

@

Chris can you get 004123-0755 sapphire prizm polarized lenses?
I'm sorry they are out of stock. But I can get +Red, Prizm Ruby, Dark Gray, Black Iridium and a few others. Let me know if you are interested in any other color. Sorry Luxottica is sold out it looks like of Prim Sapphire Polarized.

Probably, but you'll have to message or tag me in 3-4 weeks. They won't have any soon, that's for sure.
Thanks buddy will do. So bummed. I just got these like 30 days ago! I’m stressing for sure as I love these with these particular lenses. What is the probability they get more of these in within next 60 days? Or ever?

Thanks buddy will do. So bummed. I just got these like 30 days ago! I’m stressing for sure as I love these with these particular lenses. What is the probability they get more of these in within next 60 days? Or ever?
I wish I knew better but it's 50/50 in my mind. This is because I've seen products, almost monthly, just get cut. The fact they are prizm is good. Non prizm continue to get discontinued frequently.

I wish I knew better but it's 50/50 in my mind. This is because I've seen products, almost monthly, just get cut. The fact they are prizm is good. Non prizm continue to get discontinued frequently.

Another thought and truly appreciate your time and quick responses. Could you get me a discount on a brand new pair of sunglasses and I’ll just use lenses from them? New lenses around probably $110-$120. What’s another $80 right?

Another thought and truly appreciate your time and quick responses. Could you get me a discount on a brand new pair of sunglasses and I’ll just use lenses from them? New lenses around probably $110-$120. What’s another $80 right?
I can do $183 and have them to you in 7-10 days or less! Sending you a PM. Let me know if you can rely to that message.

@OakleyFrankFMJ I might be able to get them overseas. I have a lead on things like that. For example I recently ordered lenses for the Women's "Feedback" aviator, so I know I can still get lenses for wire and metal frames. However, the new Gauge 8 for example is too new to get lenses for. If you have the sku# for the Metal Holbrook with the lens color you like, I can check Monday to see if that color is available. I don't need the Sku# for the metal holbrook sunglasses you already have, just the sku# for the frame with the lens color you want.
Cheers.... Come on guys! I'm a magician!

Are you still able to get the lenses?

If you have the sku# for the Metal Holbrook with the lens color you like, I can check Monday to see if that color is available. I don't need the Sku# for the metal holbrook sunglasses you already have, just the sku# for the frame with the lens color you want.

Latest Posts

Back