• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying I am looking for a pair of the X metals that Pippen had on in Episode 10 (Pennys or Romeo?)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
But do you think the type of people we are discussing, who are interested because of the documentary, will go far enough to learn these things that we all know?
Guess not, but will definitely learn if it’s a member here.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Cracks can be prevented, i never had a problem with cracking the lens. Snug tight it and put it on like a hat, problem solved.
Agreed, but you also know the name of the frame.

Guy selling leather mars on Fleabay, they have the refurbished leather, pretty easy to tell.
He was unaware when he bought them, and I tried to hip him to it. Told me I’m full of sh*t🤷🏻‍♂️.
Lots of leather mars for sale now. Have not watched the Jordan doc yet.

Username Hidden said:
Guy selling leather mars on Fleabay, they have the refurbished leather, pretty easy to tell.
He was unaware when he bought them, and I tried to hip him to it. Told me I’m full of sh*t🤷🏻‍♂️.
Lots of leather mars for sale now. Have not watched the Jordan doc yet.
Educate me...how do you tell it was refurbished? I’m guessing the color is different :drinks:

Likewise, is it the shade if the leather? I see some that are very light colored, and I assume they've been refurbed. Mine are worn, have a good bit of life left, but are dark as hell...

Username Hidden said:
Educate me...how do you tell it was refurbished? I’m guessing the color is different :drinks:
From a member on here, shared a good photo of the two. Refurbished and non.
I’m sure you can also tell.
If you are selling and they have been refurbished it should be mentioned at the time of sale.... I would hope.
65AB8752-FEAE-4CF8-9E6A-52DD582721FE.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
From a member on here, shared a good photo of the two. Refurbished and non.
I’m sure you can also tell.
If you are selling and they have been refurbished it should be mentioned at the time of sale.... I would hope.
View attachment 743075
Is the top one the refurbished?

Latest Posts

Back