• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello all Oakley enthusiasts!! After coming to this site for quite some time I have eventually joined!! I have been interested in all things Oakley and this is this place to be!! Started off with a pair of 1st generation minutes and the rest is history ....
Welcome

Nice to have found a place where there's other Oakley fans. People I know, don't understand the love for Oakley.
Aloha! Welcome to the Forum. :welcome: 🤙

IMG_1703.gif

Awesome place full of great info!
My name is Wisley, I am 23 years old from Massachusetts, USA. I fell in love with Oakley thanks to Brazilian music. My first purchase was a bright red gascan and a black frog T-Shirt in 2016. My first pair of Oakley Sunglasses were a black Gibston, very comfortable and light weight O-Matter frame and a neutral conservative look. I purchased my first pair of X-Metal from ebay on August 6, 2020. They are a Plasma pair 04-150 came with the box and coin with original slips. I fell in love at first sight and even filmed the unboxing 😂.
Today I have numerous Oakley hats and clothes, a Kitchen sink. Currently have 3 pairs of shades: Gibston, Latch Key, and my favorite the Plasma Juliet.
I have been continuously battling the urge to impulse buy an R2 or an XS, thinking I may look to purchase one for my Birthday this August 🤞🏽

OAKLEY FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! ☢️☢️☢️❌❌❌
🤯☠️🐉

Latest Posts

Back