• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello All, I found this forum looking to replace a pair of White Oil Rigs W/Text print I recently lost in the ocean. Thanks for all the info available here and I hope to find a replacement soon.

Also, If anyone finds them on North Myrtle Beach I would appreciate their return.
Thanks,
Michael from McDonough, GA

Useful Links​

Become a Premium Member!​

Want instant exchange acces, no ads and tons of other benefits?
Support the site and become a premium member today!

Upgrade Today

Hey everyone, glad to be a part of this fourm. Looking for a x metal double wide display cabinet. Close to Danville, IL .

We have several cases and I’m about two hours north of you in Bloomington. If I decide to unload a case I’ll let you know.

Welcome all!
Been out of office for a while, Romeo and Mars are a bit more used then the other nice ones posted, but that's one of the reasons I am here for, both learn and probably find some spare parts :).

IMG_4860.jpeg

IMG_4859.jpeg

Been out of office for a while, Romeo and Mars are a bit more used then the other nice ones posted, but that's one of the reasons I am here for, both learn and probably find some spare parts :).

View attachment 877219

View attachment 877220
Welcome

Useful Links​

Become a Premium Member!​

Want instant exchange acces, no ads and tons of other benefits?
Support the site and become a premium member today!

Upgrade Today

Hey guys,

New to the forum. Very nice to see and join an active community with a common passion.

There seems to be a very strong following for older Oakley and particularly the X Metals. Curious if the interest in the current generation / product line is just as strong?

Anyways, hope to learn more and add to the collection :)

Hey guys,

New to the forum. Very nice to see and join an active community with a common passion.

There seems to be a very strong following for older Oakley and particularly the X Metals. Curious if the interest in the current generation / product line is just as strong?

Anyways, hope to learn more and add to the collection :)
Aloha. Welcome to the Forum. Glad to have you aboard. :welcome:
IMG_7868.gif

Back