• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

I'm not really new, as I think I posted about 5 or 6 times a couple of years ago. Always came back and checked thing out, just never posted again. Love Frogs. Have bought only 4 pairs of Frogs and 2 pairs of half jackets. Always checking ebay and oakley sight for new releases.

Problem with Oakley sight is they don't give you any info on releases they don't sell on the site. At least that I know of.

And when they get to ebay, you pay a premium usually. I would love to get my hands on the Trouble Trevors and the Old Glorys. But I just hate to pay the premium. And I'm not very close to many vault stores.

But I'm learning alot in the last couple of weeks by checking this sight.

Thanks guys...

Doug

Hi everybody,

just join this forum...hope can learn more about oakley from the expert here.

I'm from Malaysia

Tq

Hey all, totally didn't know this forum existed until someone told me about it. So glad it's here! I'll probably spend way more time on here now than I should lol. Been collecting for about 10 years now. Don't have that many, but it is growing. Maybe up at around 15 pairs now. Starting to collect display items now too. Anyone have any leads on unique items, mainly metal items? Anyway, look forward to being on here and chatting with fellow Oakley lovers.

hello, im from indonesiaa.. its nice to join this forum of oakley fanatics.. i've been collecting oakley for 4 years.. i knew its still short time, but i hope i will continue to collect oakley products as many as I can get.. nice to meet you al guys (and girls)...

Hi, im from indonesia. Love to know this website. Had a few pairs of this shade and getting in love with it now. cheers.

Hello. I'm from South Florida. I recently purchased two pairs of Oakley sunglasses and ran across this site when I searched "Best Oakleys ever made." Thanks for all the information.

Not new to Oakley. Found the forum trying to find someone to repair my x metal Pennys. Looks like the one person that might be able to do it is here on the forum:)

Back